I took 2 heads and one cabinet and put them together to make one game. I had alot of trouble with the yellow. First time around I wasted 20.00 on spray paint that did not cover well. Next I got some mixed up a Walmart and rolled it on. I then MADE THE STENCILS BY HAND by tracing them out with a sharpie pen on plastic desktop transparency material from Staples. I then CUT THEM OUT BY HAND with an exacto knife, laid them down on the yellow and sprayed them with red and blue. I took photos of the front and simply masked off the areas. I use small nuts and bolts to hold the edges in place and spray in the appropriate direction and angle. I have one set of stencils so I do them flat, one side at a time. After I was done I cleared it with Semi Gloss so it shines evenly. It really turned out great. I used this same method on the Alien Poker I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment