Well, I have been busy with some side work for someone over the holidays as well as continuing the task of reassembling the Kiss playfield. I bought a bench grinder from Princess Auto and installed 2 buffing wheels on it. It has been awesome for polishing up screws and MANY other parts! I will post more pics of the Kiss as I go along. I bought a wiring diagram for that Pro-Football so I can finally address its issues. This game will be VERY NICE in someone's sports-related gamesroom. I sold the second PINBOT today. Sad to see it go...it is in exceptional shape.....also delivered the Alien Poker over the holidays to Saskatchewan. I spent alot of time on that machine....My stock is way down now. I am considering making a "custom" pinball. I am going to do a feasability check and see if it is economical enough to attempt. I have a theme in mind and I have some cool ideas....I would not be keeping it so I need to get my money back out of it....might be fun anyway. This is all just a hobby.....
Also, if you have something to sell, send me an email...!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment