I got this one on the weekend from a fellow collector/hobbyist...I like the sports themed machines, has 3 chimes (my favorite) and a bell. This one has some reset issues. Needs some fairly minor cosmetic work. Right flipper button kicks the ball out. Will go well in the rec room of some Rider fan this fall when they win the Grey Cup again! (or maybe an Esky fan, just because they like football... :)
Pics to come.
Pics to come.
August 29, 2008: Fixed issues with relays and switches, game works good. Need to check switches on playfield and usual cosmetic work. Touched up white on cabinet and head. Waxed cabinet. Should be done this weekend.
August 30, 2008: Stripped playfield, minor touchups. Ordered new rubber kit. Replaced all head bulbs. Have new stickers for the flippers as well.
September 20, 2008: Parts are on their way.
September 20, 2008: Parts are on their way.
October 5, 2008: Replaced al rubbers. Installed new flpper stickers. Installed new flipper buttons. Adjusted switches. For sale! If I don't sell it, I'm putting it downstairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment