We went to visit my sister and brother in law in Phoenix in April before they moved back to Calgary. I packaged up a KISS backglass that Brad got for me down there and my Mom brought it back up. I plan on selling the one I have now because the AZ backglass is nicer.
I also brought back my Supersonic playfield decals. Got these at Marco. I am going to restore this playfield with these decals. I know, alot of work for a Supersonic. I think that anyone else would have took it to the dump but I am going to paint the cabinet as well. Once I get myself organized I am going to take the Kiss and Supersonic into the garage to paint them. I will be making the stencils for the Supersonic cabinet from scratch, they are pretty simple. I need to find a couple of displays for it and then I will have everything. I ordered some IC's for the MPU to fix the display problem as well.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment